Inventory or stock refers to the goods & materials that a business holds for the ultimate purpose of resale. In our industry we sell Homes. Below is our quick charts for instant feedback on the local Abbotsford, Mission & Chilliwack markets. For other areas please call me directly.
Abbotsford, Mission & Chilliwack Housing Inventory can dictate market prices, here is a quick guide on how to read the charts below. Each city has three types of properties we monitor: Condos, Strata Townhouses, Detached Homes
- Less than 4 months is a seller’s market generally.
- 5-7 months inventory is considered a balanced market.
- 8 months & above would be a Buyer’s market.
- Less than 13% is a Buyer’s opportunity.
- 14% – 22% of sales to listings per month is considered a balanced market.
- 23% and above is a very active Seller’s market and may put upward pressure on price
In summary we will provide these market reports at the beginning of each month. Thanks for following our blog the Insider. Homelife Glenayre Realty Co Ltd.